Acceptable Use Policy
Any Projects that you create with RedCards (whether or not you upload them to our services), and any comments and/or other material (User Content) that you upload to our website must comply with the following:
- It must not infringe any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any other person.
- It must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person; and/or obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- It must not promote sexually explicit material, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activity.
- It must not be likely to deceive any person.
- It must not be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- It must not be threatening abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- It must not be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- It must not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- It must not give the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case.
- It must not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
You warrant that any such Project or App Content complies with our Acceptable Use Policy set out above, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a consumer user, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Changes to this policy
This Acceptable Use policy was published on 18th March 2022 and last updated on the date stated at the top of the page. We keep our polices under regular review to make sure they are kept accurate and up to date.
If we change our policies from time to time, we will post the details of any changes here. We may also take reasonable steps to notify you if such changes affects how your personal data is processed.
Our contact details are shown below: RedCards Ltd, 3rd Floor, Old Stock Exchange, St Nicholas Street, Bristol, England, BS1 1TG. email@example.com +44 (0) 788 829 9112